- Fill your membership form in any of our branches or the online membership form and submit.
- A photocopy of your National Identity Card or passport is required.
- Two passport size photographs are required.
- The signature card is also gotten from the office or website completed, then scanned and submitted.
- The membership register is also completed and signed.
- Buy at least 30 shares of 1,000 fcfa per share at the start and move progressively to 50 shares at 1,000 fcfa per share.
- Pay Entrance fee and building contribution of 20 000frs
- A yearly contribution of 1 000 frs as social Fund for physical members
- For a minor account, you are required to submit a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate.
For a group account, the following are required in addition to the above formalities;
- An extract of the minutes of the group’s meeting indicating the decision to open an account.
- Copies of the National Identity cards of all signatories.
- The number of signatories to the account must be included on the signature card indicating the condition for withdrawals.
- Two passport size photograph each are required.
- Articles of association of the group is required.
- Certificate of incorporation of the group is required.
Benefits of membership
- Member meager savings are reserved for the rainy days.
- Interest paid on the savings is encouraging.
- Interest are credited to the member’s savings.
- Members projects are being financed.
- Funds mobilized from member’s with adequate liquidity are in turn given to needy members as loans.
- Loan interest is encouraging.
- Members also gain free financial counseling.